DEAR XIAOBAI


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Boyboy it's been really quite a long while since I last spoke to u. Not that daddy forgotten abt u, just that daddy needs to work hard to give ur mummy and brothers and sisters a better life that I didn't managed to give u. Just wished that u could still be with us and life would be a lot more complete and different.

Wished I knew that fateful day would be the last I hear u sing to me. I've been blaming myself since. Don't go tell ur mummy ok? Good boy. Ok lah daddy going to do housework liao. Be good boy ok? And watch over ur bros and sis. Byebye!

paw printed by Unknown @ 8:33 AM
come on, don't be shy... drop me 0 woofs ;


TALK TO XIAOBAI:

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

SCREAMS:

XIAOBAI:
adopt your own virtual pet!

WEATHER PIXIE:
The WeatherPixie

DADDY & MUMMY'S WEBBIES:

XIAOBAI'S FRIENDS:

DOG FORUMS:

OTHER DLOGS:

COULDN'T CARE LESS:

I NEED TO COMPLAIN:

<body>