DEAR XIAOBAI


Friday, May 11, 2007

Someone commented whether we have forgotten our beloved boy-boy. There are times we wonder if they know what's it like to lose a companion, a great kid, a soulmate in life :)

Not to say if 2 months was a long time to have that kind of bond but it is the feeling that makes us called ourselves, FAMILY.

We've just added a new member to the family. His name is Bourbon. Looking at him reminds me of you, boy-boy :) I'm sure you would agree too :) He has the same kind of whining like you, he craves attention like you do, he follows by my footsteps like you, and he demonstrates the same kind of affection whenever i carry him, again like you do :)

Sometimes I wonder if he is you :) but I'm sure you are having a great time over the rainbow, watching over us :) But seriously, I wish you can come over and tell this brother of yours to behave, cosh he is really beginning to get on my nerves, especially the way he reacted and whines like a monkey :) And btw, his nickname is "Monkey" and his chinese name is "Ben4 Ben4" (Dumb-dumb) cosh the way he's behaving and this chinese name sounds like his English name, Bourbon :P

Ok lah, enough talking about him liao. How are you lately? You haven't been appearing in my dreams lately and I'm beginning to wonder if you've been busy with new friends up there :)

There've been a few happy endings and few sad endings here on Earth and I do hope you can guide them while you are up there :) Give them all the comfort they need to adapt ok? :)

Daddy and Mummy missed you very much :) We even have your music as our ringtones :P

paw printed by Unknown @ 1:20 PM
come on, don't be shy... drop me 1 woofs ;


TALK TO XIAOBAI:

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

SCREAMS:

XIAOBAI:
adopt your own virtual pet!

WEATHER PIXIE:
The WeatherPixie

DADDY & MUMMY'S WEBBIES:

XIAOBAI'S FRIENDS:

DOG FORUMS:

OTHER DLOGS:

COULDN'T CARE LESS:

I NEED TO COMPLAIN:

<body>